15Malaysia

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Seriously

I done my critical area and already uploaded them to the server. Finally i completed
my work before the dateline. Sangat sukerr makcik. Since im the one yang dapat file
paling banyak, so i just dont care even i left behind. Of course la percent jatuh becoz
my file belambak than the others. I just dont care at all, as long as my boss noticed
that. Futhermore, if i do it fast pun, the dateline lambat lagi, then the rest day before
the dateline, i kena goyang kaki lar.. So i prefer to do it slowly, so then i bley surfing,
updating blog while do the syntax. :p

Just now i checked back my major area which is supposed to be 72 files all together. I
checked on penang and i saw there is 12 verified files. It supposed to be 3 verified
files. Im just like, hmm tak kesah lar.. major area not to hard what.. Then on my way to perform zohor player, i met my boss accidently, then i told him
about that 12 files. And he checked it instead, and he smile at me and saying.. you
buat la okeh? or maybe u bleh pass to your groupmates. ok lar, i'll do it since the dateline on 30th nov.

Jue's already in KL, she's would start on her work by tomorrow. Tonite jue's and me
would go to pantai hillpark area to check out the rent house. It would be much fun
when a bestfren in college will be work in the same building. Kalau tak lebih hangat
dari biasa, bukan kami lah tu..
My weekends will be super duper busy becoz this weekend i'll go to my sis condo's in
setapak to do some cleaning. Then on sunday Jue's parents will be come from
pahang. The next weekend i will join the tm's family day in desa waterpark, sure
ramai giler orang since my officemate yang join the program last year kata kalau
nak jump masuk kolam sure terkena kepala orang.. so just imagine the crowd. Tapi
pergi jer lah. nanti orang kata tak bermasyarakat.

Then next sunday will be Edah's wedding at slim river. She is one of my hostelmate ms zaman skolah2 dulu. I donnu lah wheather i should or not. Since came back from Jakarta my finance seriously macam haram. Wah, jahat molot saya sekarang. Haha

0 COMMENTS: