15Malaysia

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I need to tell you

Satuday

I went to my sis condo with jue. We do our cleaning job there. Not much things that we do, plus tak boleh mandi swimming pool becoz both of us forgot to bring extra baju. I promised jue that we'll come back to the house some other day. we stuffed a lot of foods and drink like maniac. End up to bed at 4am. Tapi kerja tak siap pun. :p

Sunday

We met jue's parent at Mid valley. Send jue's stuffs at her new house in pantai hillpark, nearby my houze. syiookk.. boleh jogging on weekend and bley ajak jue round2 KL malam2 buta. Oh, atlast i ada kawan kat rumah. oh, nak pegi pasar malam pun ada geng dah.
After met up her new housemate members, jue's dad sent me home and they went to Jalan TAR. Jue's dad asked me to follow them but i just couldn't make it. Im totally need my pillow.
Bangun pukul 7pm and my sis pun dah balik dari PD.

Monday

Work like maniac? haha.. nope, actually im just lazying around at the office becoz my boss go to Penang for some verification matter. Got email from my Big Boss, he congratulate us for working so fast and finished our work before the dateline. For the rewards, my boss belanja lunch for the whole department. Yang bestnya, not only for today.. sampai hujung bulan okey. See, how heaven bukan? Anyone nak pass resume? :p
Emma keep calling me at the office and asking about the big apple donuts, boleh? maybe shee's start on craving this and that for her first pregnancy. Emma, later okey, after paid kita gi the curve, movee, donuts, lepark-ing, shop-ing and everything okies.

After work, lea, jue and me go to my sis condo again to finish the cleaning thingy. once we arrived there, first thing we do some exercise at the gymnasium and after that straight away to the swimming pool. Mandi sampai pukul 9.30pm and naik atas and continue the cleaning. End up sleeping at 4am again. Sampai office sangat sleepy.. Mr ikh not around, he's joining his college camp in shah alam. What camp ar, something like camp for the preparation to germany students, why ah, kat sana u all kena tidow dalam tent ke? anyway, xoxo you..

okey, back to work babies..

0 COMMENTS: