15Malaysia

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I thought I lose my appetite...

Since last Tuesday I’m been taking a new medicine for my period. Some says, this medicine would increase our appetite. But I thought they’re totally wrong because I really lose my appetite during the day time. I can’t even finished my breakfast and lunch.
I’m just like, OMG what happen to me.

Unfortunely, when I reached home last night... I ate rice with masak kicap ayam, siap tambah nasi lagi... so I’m just realized, siang tadi Cuma gimmick. Ngeh ngeh...

Last night we went to Midvalley, my sis and me decided to buy another exercise equipment which cost us $$$. Anyway, not that pricey, because we going to share for the cost. After that, went to KFC, I can’t even finished one slice of chicken. Gosh, I really don’t understand about my appetite.

0 COMMENTS: