15Malaysia

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Efirdaus and Me

Efi rang me yesterday. Actually dah lama gila i haven't talk to him. I still remember the day that he told me his engage. Im like, what? areyou kidding me? Dah la time tu aku kat kampung, time ina wedding. Atas katil pengantin tu juga aku nangis. who care.

Im not that sad actually, im just not ready to lose another 'single' fren.

Yesterday, We talked about the preparation for his wedding which will be take part on June next year. The color theme will be gold and silver. Oh, my.. at this moment i think im too old to be single.. But efi pulak wish he will get married when he turn to 28-30 years old.. But what to do, his future wife is elder than him.

He did asked me.. "so, how about you, have you found your mr.right?"

And i replied.. " haha, what a question.. hmm, what ah? i dont know how to answer lar."

He.. Alar, nak keep it secret ke? tell me lar please..

Me.. i hate commitment.

* padahal dlm hati ni, malu okey.. member ramai dah tak single lagi.. uwaaa..

*Nak post pic Efi tunang, tapi tak bley plak save the pic from my email,

bloody hell yahoo..

*Qilah, herbalife* herbalife* wink*

And today, i dont care anymore.. i totally serah pada jodoh.. InsyaAllah

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

hurm.. ex-schoolmate time kat teknik ke?

MARSH MELLOW said...

no lar, slim river