15Malaysia

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Open House at Diamond Residence

Yesterday we had open house in my sis house in diamond residence. The ceremony started on 12 pm and finished at 1 am. I am totally tired bcoz my siblings, cousin and my self kena prepare all those foods, place, cawans and plates..over 100 peoples yang datang especially my sis frens from ex-Liverpool and John Moores University.

Plus ada 1 of his fren AGM at TM Ventures, nasib lar dekat menara.. :p.. Plus all of their childrens yang sangat cute dan bijak2.. just like my 2 angels..
Glad becoz my cousins and all the relatives came a bit late. So ada lah peluang nak sembang2.

Oh, guess what.. one of my cousin yang kawin last june dah gained weight another 10kg. *ini kes belum pregnant okey.. kalau dah preggie, tak kisah okey..Anyway, she's looked happy at all, so who's care rite.. makan la makan..

What else, hmm on sunday we decided to visit zoo negara.. Since bangun pun dah pukul 10am, so pukul 12pm baru settle with bath and breakfast. So, semua mengular depan TV sambil tengok melodi. Nearly 2pm my 2 adiks, counsin, the kids and me went to the swimming pool. At 4pm baru naik atas and i followed my bro to send my cousin back home.

Sampai rumah balik around 6pm, tengok simpson the movie sampai 6.20, then terus tutup sebab ngantuk sangat.. plus my adiks and the kids tidur bergelempangan dalam bilik.. so i pun tido lar, around 6.30pm my sis ajak pegi KLCC. So terpaksa la bangun.

After 2 hours at KLCC we went to eat Satay kajang, its so yummilicious. After that ada tear session between my sis and my adik, linda. She's going back to Ipoh today and she cant send my sis back to UK tomorrow due to her classes, this and that. After the session, adeena plak buat drama.. Dia menangis nak ikut i balik pantai hillpark.

I terpaksa balik bcoz my clothes for work semua ada kat sini. And her mum not alowwed her to follow me becoz they need to meet some frens from Dubai today. I promise adeena to see her after work today.. and i decided to take a leave tomorrow, nak spend time with the kids before they fly tomorrow..

Here goes some pitchas..

* Lala & Mr Ikhwan, deeply sorry becoz i haven't sent your stuffs yet, after tuesday.. i'll be free a bit, insyaAllah okey.. :p

* Next week also i need to start my OT.. a lot works to do. :(

3 COMMENTS:

Lala said...

babe you mana?best nya you :D

MARSH MELLOW said...

Im the one who taking the photo :p

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.