15Malaysia

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tag

Lala.. i tak busy dan goyang kaki.. biarlah i tag.. :p


5 things in my bag

  1. handphone
  2. purse
  3. mini perfume (escada & Hugo)
  4. TM organizer
  5. make-up

5 things in my wallet

  1. IC, Driving license
  2. cards(hsbc, cimb, bonuslink ect)
  3. photos of Adeena Emilly
  4. International student card, manchester college card
  5. rm's, coins

5 favourite things in my bedroom

  1. PC
  2. handbags
  3. my wardrobe
  4. accessories
  5. my bed

5 things I wish to do

  1. apply cuti!!
  2. meet up my yana, emma, lea and jue.. sangat rinduw
  3. talk to mr.ikhwan, missin him badly
  4. study b4 interview on wed
  5. call university hospital and cancel my treatment

5 things I’m doing now

  1. Eating nasi goreng and macaroni in one plate
  2. Tengah rilexs jap before clean up the messy after jamuan
  3. checking some blogs
  4. checking mail
  5. transfer pic from my digital camera

5 people I would like to tag

  1. anyone :p

* saya rasa saya sudah rabun sekarang, dan juga mengantuk!

0 COMMENTS: