15Malaysia

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Raya Mood

Yesterday i went to Imigresen damansara to settle my passport for my trip to jakarta. alhamdulillah, everything going well. actually i really want to spend time with my two nieces.. sangat rindu okey. since sunday they stayed in my sister house then yesterday my sis brought them back to Diamond Residence. Yesterday i masuk office pukul 12, i called my boss and told him that i masuk lambat. He said okey and dia tak masuk office langsung. Buka puasa semalam adeena and adriana was not around, miss them loads. Menu yesterday sangatlah sedap. my sis bought kari ayam, kerabu perut, kerabu mangga, ikan bakar and i cooked masak kicap sotong dan ikam pekasam.

After this i nak pegi mydin bcoz nak beli ketupat dan barang2 buat kuih raya. syiok okey. My new boss bagi file kinrara to me to settle.. alhamdulillah i done it already.. i wish no more file until raya.. bcoz im really in raya mood. Not only me, the rest staffs in workstation sangat tak sabar for raya. We decided to make some makan2 on monday after raya. Here goes the lists:

Menu: 22/10/07

Za: Ketupat from Kelantan
Norish: Rendang Perak & Nasi Impit
Me: Puding Caremel & Bihun Goreng
Ina: Keropok & Agar2
En. Mansor: Tisu & Angpau? Boleh?
En. Ibrahim: Kordial Kurma
En. Wan: Sambal ikan bilis yang sangat yummy dan kuih raya
En. Nan: Lemang No 17
Boss: Kuih Tart

Seronok bukan? sekarang saya sangat lapar okey.. huhu

Buat Mr. Like or Love.. this is your last raya puasa in malaysia before u fly to german. So have a wonderful hari raya and enjoy the food okey. Eat as much as you can. Also to mr. fadzli yang balik kedah today. have a safe journey. miss u bucks.

0 COMMENTS: