15Malaysia

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Leaving For Jakarta.. peeps

I'll be leaving to this place on tomorrow..

I'm so excited becoz:

1. Damn lama tak travel
2. Nak spend time with my nieces
3. Nak buy something for my officemates

Things for today:

1. Masak nuggets and chicken fingers and bring it to office - Done
2. Drive safely sampai office - Alhamdulillah, Done
3. Bring extra clothes for the interview.. pasni ada jamuan.. takut comot. :p
4. Attend interview at vads .. gamble la, tak study pun.. :)
5. Need to buy pair of jeans, socks, what else arr.. saya sudah lupa.
6. Park car at the office and balik naik bus.. haha
7. Else? packing stuffs for jakarta before 8 pm? sempat ke?
8. Tidy up messy room
9. Call up my brother to take me to diamond residence
10. Duit yang abah bagi ada dekat bwh jeans dlm wardrobe..
(malu la, dah kerja pun guna duit abah lagi: :p)
11. Duit abah bagi tu mesti kena share 2 becoz my bro macam hilang ingatan je becoz dia kata tanak tukar duit pun.. mesti dia tak bawak duit, that mean i have to give him some of my dad money. sangat tak bertanggungjawab..

Oklah sayang2 semua, doa kan saya selamat pergi dan pulang serta berbahagia selalu.. Happy days bunnies, love u guys so much.. muacks..

p/s: Mr like or love, its only 5 days.. compared to you yang nak leave for germany for 5 years.. tidak adil bukan? I'll make sure that you are always here, in my heart.. InsyaAllah

1 COMMENTS:

Lala said...

hihi,bestnye you :)
i wish i could fly!~
^^
you selalu travel ke?:)

i kawen?lagi 10 tahun akan dtg,:P