15Malaysia

Monday, October 22, 2007

Low Connection.. Benci gila

Tadi saya ada jamuan kat workstation nih, we had nasi impit, bihun goreng, puding caramel and ect. I already transfered pictures form digital camera to the pc, unfortunately there is something wrong with the internet connection. I thought i would never face this kind of problem when im working with the biggest telecommunication company in malaysia. *i'm Totally wrong..

Oh, do forget that i need to print out some stuffs regarding IT. I've to attend interview in TTDI by this wednesday. I haven't called the PPUM to cancel my treatment yet * soker tangguh kerja okey.. Hopefully i'll get the new job, tapi saya sangat soker kerja saya sekarang.. But for the better offered i need to go for the new company..

What else? last saturday i went to the curve with a few family members. Oh, sangat shopaholic, i grabbed 4 shirts, 2 sleeveless and 1 cardigan. My sis also had a few stuffs to bring to langkawi end of this week. We are going to have separate place to holiday. Some of our family members including me will be fly to jakarta on thursday, my sis and her family fly to langkawi on wednesday and the rest just stay at home diam2.. :p

I dah tried big apple.. It totally heaven.. The best donuts that i ever ate.. Strawberry Jam Donuts dekat warrington yang selama ni jadi pujuaan hatiku.. kenapa la i beli 6 jer on that day.. triple heaven kalau beli 12 pieces.. sangat lapar darling bunnies..

Oklah, my feet kena pisau.. sakit.. suka buat drama siang2 nih, rindu dengan mr.ikh yang makin sombong.. dah la smalam buat orang marah.. :p

0 COMMENTS: