15Malaysia

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Letter For Azman,

Dear Azman,

Hi, how are you? I guess u still in bed. Its okay, cuti2 Malaysia rite?Whatever it is, i hope u will read this from beginning to the end. I wrote this letter in my diary. My online diary, since my previous relationship.

It's hard for me to start this letter ... after I talked to you last night I thought everything would be fine but when I woke up this morning I would realize that I wish it was only just a dream.
I once was afraid to fall for a man after all of the times that I had been loved and left before.

I thought this would be the same, so I didn't let myself fall. I was afraid to be left, used, whatever, but you showed me what love really is. You have been loved and left before, and I know that you were as scared as I was.

Man, I guess u tertanya2 what the hell of this for. Am I rite?Actually man, I like u so much. U is open minded, smart, brilliant, good looking and business minded. You’re the person that woman looking for.

And other thing, u cares about me. So much I think. U seems really understand about me, I guess, if you see my family and siblings, they will kindly accepting you.
Man, I know your previous relationship doesn't work. I mean the girl just want to take advantages from you. Syg, I think you're too kind. Since my bf left me, I found so many men’s, but I never interested on them. The only thing is, there are no chemistry between me and those guys.

Anyway Man, Im glad, we have the same feeling, same dream and chemistry. Unfortunately, im still no ready to accept anyone else in my life. The other thing is, I selalu rindukan you tapi dalam hati, I masih tak lupakan Jazz. And I scared if I accept you and one day dia datang balik pada i. Macam dalam cerita Cast Away tu. I takut I menyesal and Im scared if Im hurting you when you really love me.

Kita baru kenal and I think I didn’t hurt you so much if I terus terang sekarang. I won’t wait until a month or a year. Im really sorry for all this. And I’ll keep you in my heart and mind. Im still your friend and I’ll be with you in you happy and hard time. I harap you akan jumpa orang yang lebih baik dan sempurna daripada i. Take care my dear..peeps.

Through those precious moments, magical times and meaningful words ... thank you.

0 COMMENTS: