15Malaysia

Thursday, September 6, 2007

1.09 am, 20 July, 8 days before you leaving..

Dear sayang..

First of all Im wanna say sorry if u ada rasa dispointed dengan I. I takda maksud nak buat u kecil hati or something that would hurt you. Apa pun, i minta maaf dari awal perkenalan kita sampai hari ni. Kalau i ada buat salah- memang ada pun rite? Maafkan I Syg.
I pun tak faham kenapa nowdays i rasa i patut stick dengan apa yang i tulis dalam my first letter. Nowdays, i rasa i dah jauh dari you, i rasa ada gap in between both of us.

Dear,I tak pernah kisah how much u spend for you aunt and her kids. I tak pernah persoalkan dan i takkan tanya. But bila u rasa i dengan the kids sama penting.. i rasa i akan hilang u. Before this, u pernah kata yang kalau u tak kawin dengan i, u takkan kawin sebab u dah ada the kids. Other thing is, u kata the kids jaga u very well..

Honestly i rasa terpinggir dari hidup u. Selama ni i tak jaga you ek.. I sedih sangat sayang. I rasa nafas i berenti sekejap bila u cakap macam tu. Kenapa u buat macam ni, apa salah i.
Bagi i, after Ayu is Azman, but i dont know for your side, maybe after Azman is other people then i. I pernah bagitau u, kalau kita ada anak pun, i akan put u first as you wish. I wish u to do the same thing to me... You are the reason for me to woke up in the morning. For me, u are everything.

Since, im doing my prac, we spent less time together. I busy on day time and u pun busy. Bila malam dah penat then we need to rest. Next 8 days, you're leaving to China. I dont know la sayang, whether i can face all that.
I miss the old Azman. I miss Azman who previously put me first, love me so much. I miss our time together. I miss to ask you about what u having for lunch and dinner.
Do you still eat the oat?
Do you till wear the northen rock T-Shirt?
Do you wash it?
Where do you put my teddy bear with tag MAN & AYU?

I deeply miss my old Azman, I need him to make me smile again,
He is mine, please give me back..

0 COMMENTS: