15Malaysia

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Caltex Annual Dinner



I started my day at 12 am on friday. Lea, Yani, yatie and myself went to uptown danau kota to get the girls white outfit. I got my white clothes already, i bought white skirt and blouse. The infront of the blouse got some flowers and labuci. Im also bought silver bracelet and black pearl necklace and white scarft. Enuff said, we get home at 4 am and end up with Zzzz..
Day started at 11 am, im still sleepy but i have to wake up to get everything ready for tonight. At 2.30, ema and shahir already waiting in the office. My self, lea and 2 girls went to the office. Si shahir still managed to check out his my space. oh my. Im go with ema and shahir. we went by shahir's car and the girls following us by another car.
After the sesat2, (shahir is very easy to lost, he dont know road in KL very well even he lives in KL for ages). we finally arrived at sheraton imperial on 4 pm. We straight to Nusantara Ballroom for some briefing by my boss. Went up to the hotel room to change our clothes. Everybody looks so good in all white outfits. Never forget the photo shoot session. It was so fun and we enjoy it so much. After a while, we went down to start our job.

The evening started with foyer game, it is high striker and ballon grab. my self couldn't stop catching pictures of the guest from caltex. The bad thing is i have to use walkie talkie. Totally spoiling my outfit la. The ballroom opened at 7.30 pm and the ceremony just went so organized, smooth and everybody havin a very good time.

Enuff said, the function end at 11pm. All staffs plus the boss went up to the room, we got the payment and change our clothes. We went to the Senja, nerby the hotel. Ate much foods and talking all the gath. Myself is so happy and it was a great experience in my life. Luv you guys.

0 COMMENTS: