15Malaysia

Monday, September 10, 2007

I felt So Lembuww


I felt like so lembuww.. Just now ada orang project called dari sabak bernam. I really thought that pakcik2 call me and i just jerit kuat2.. ala nak kenakan i lar tuh.. I pun siap tanya breakfast and everything.. He told me that his not a pakcik like what i thought. He want to ask me about file yang i dah uploaded. U know what, i like cover2 and ask him what the file ID and terus put down the phone without asking his name.. '
After i checked the file i rang up the SB office again and guess what? I tak tau nak cakap dengan siapa and i just explain to the guys about the file. And he also like the hell- tanya i nak berkenalan ke. I felt like soo lembuw plus my face turned red. Mongok lar tuh. I talking about the file, not kawin okeh.. Sekarang saya sangat malu..
Last week i pergi SR hospital to see my cousin in gyne. I went up alone and the hospital really scary okey. Meremang satu badan. I wonder lar camne nurse2 kat situw, tak takut ke.. sure they are super duper brave.. for the penakuts macam gue ini baiklah jangan jadi nurse.
Yesterday, i had a trainning session with the access, switching guys. The project that we have to do later is soo susah.
I wrote down a note and last nite i type it back and pass it to the others.. my project members asked me to do the job with them in outside. But the thing is im very comfortable to sit here, where i am right now with superb officemates inside this TX room.
I really loves the kecoh2 time and goreng pisang session.

0 COMMENTS: