15Malaysia

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i Wish

i always dream to catch this movie with my BFF (best friend forever) on 30 March.
So guys, silalah ambil cuti supaya bolehlah kita bersuka ria menambah lemak2 yang ada.

I always wish for PDA, blackberry, O2 and u named it semua yang canggih manggih.
But im happy if i would have a new phone like above.

I always wish to have SLR camera. And im still wishing for SLR..



I always dream to futher my study.. Doesn't matter in Oum or Uitm.
Love UiTM : cheap fees
Love OuM: Its private!






I always dream for an Apple. But im thankful if i got the normal lappy.


I always wish for big car. But lately, i fall in love with this car. Affordable.

1 COMMENTS:

QilahLala said...

ohh yes!! im goin to watch confession of shopaholics w/ my gfs jugak!!! yay!! x sabar!