15Malaysia

Monday, March 10, 2008

Penang Part I

TM resort, i stayed there for one nite only. Seriously i couldn't sleep there, the next
day i slept @ Qla House which much2 better. Pity to my skoolmate, i am not be able
to accompany them.. jahat2.
We ate @ Gurney Drive.. Syiook

I love this drink. Air teh bunga & Sirap Selasih. Before that
we ate cendol @ one famous cendol stall. I loike.

Iklan jap, ni Hariz, a nite b4 i went to Penang..
Nasi beriani Line Clear * sedap gila

Pasembor @ gurney drive

Im already in KL. I miss Penang badly. I miss Qla. I miss the food. I miss to hang out together with Qla. I miss the pasembor, cendol, nasi beriani, the seafood.. i miss everything. Im craving nasi beriani now.. I think thats a good idea if i go back to UK and stay with Qla like before. I wish i will do that..

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

IF U PG UK, I NAK IKUT OK..PRETTY PLS PLS hehehhe i rindu UK.. N VIET NAM too!!

MARSH MELLOW said...

Nak follow i pi UK?
Absolutely bolehhh.. kita buat rombongan untuk orang bernama Aqilah. Like my bestie, A`qilah in Penang and of coz U Aqilah lala darling. huhu.