15Malaysia

Monday, December 10, 2007

Im not a big girl yet

I had green pandan bread this afternoon. Know what, i only ate the cream because i thought the bread is so tak sedap. Hmm, its reminded me of En. Wan, my ex-officemate. He kind of pakcik2 and he is damn funny dan suka masak. One day, he asked us to collected some money for our working area kitchen stuffs. When some requested him to buy biskut krim, he totally disagree with them. He said, nanti korang makan krim jer, biskut tu korang buang. My frens and me laughed like hell and i said " we are big girl already, of course we not gonna do that en.wan"

But i did it today. Im not a big girl yet. hohooo.

My bf being so annoying to me. Know what, dah la yesterday his roomate asked him to send his GF back home. Then today he confessed that the girl washed his cholthes yesterday morning. I am totally hate that, and now i won't answer his calls. Farking.

1 COMMENTS:

QilahLala said...

u mkn krim je??hehehe mcm my nephew plak..