15Malaysia

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My FirSt 2oo8 vAcATiOn

My family & I going to Langkawi this week. We are going to stay in Bella Vista. What a exciting vacation with less $$ to spend. Seriously, takde duit okey, i rang up my 2 brothers about the vacation. Diaorang pun nak ikut as long as my parent support. OMG, what the anak2 zaman sekarang. Seriously rasa guilty sangat2.. But really want to spend our time together. Wohoo, can't wait My FirSt 2oo8 vAcATiOn.

Actually after broke up with Ikhwan, err.. i dont know la what is the word. broke up ke? emm, we not really couple pun, just a close fren kot. ahaks. Once i done with Ikhwan, i closed with mr thom which is my previous bf. We backed together on last Oct 07. Actually dah kawan nearly 3 years.

We are declared as a good frens. Other than that, let God decides what is the best for both of us. In other hand, im happy because i still have someone to talk to other than my family & friends.

  • Im still not ready for any commitment, married? not either.. yes im going to be 25.

  • Lot more things to do, futher study, this and that.

  • Mr Thom & me.. we love to kawin but we both realized that so many stuffs to do before married. There so much single dream which not come true yet.

  • Other than that, i pray to Allah, to bless us, always.
  • as long as u happy. i tak kesah! neway, i already*heart* this car

2 COMMENTS:

QilahLala said...

who' car is dat babe?? hahahah kirim salam to mr thom kayh.. ;p

MARSH MELLOW said...

That is Mr.Thom's future car. He asked me whether the car okey tak for us. I dont mind actually.
*Faham2 je lah we both fresh graduated. :p